- 0.30 mL LV Vial,PP,12 X 32 mm,9 mm Thd
0.30 mL LV Vial,PP,12 X 32 mm,9 mm Thd
Wheaton 12 x 32 mm polypropylene vials can be used in most standard gas and liquid chromatography autosamplers. These lightweight, economical vials are made from durable polypropylene which has good chemical resistance. The conical interior ensures maximum retrieval of contents without the hassle of using removable inserts. Vials are available with snap/crimp, ABC screw cap and traditional screw cap finish.
- Manufactured from polypropylene
- 300 µL conical interior reduces sample size
- Available with snap/crimp or screw top finish
- 100 vials per shelf pack/1000 vials per case
|Bottle / Vial Style||Chromatography|
|Cap/ Closure Size||9 mm|
|Capacity (mL or dr)||0.3mL or 0.1dr|
|Closure Style||Screw Thread|
If you experience difficulty opening the Literature, please right click and 'open in a new window'
Write Your Own Review