- 0.5mL E-Z Microtube, PP, 2D Barcode
0.5mL E-Z Microtube, PP, 2D Barcode
E-Z Microtube, 0.5mL, Polypropylene, 2D Barcode
WHEATON E-Z Microtubes, available in 0.5 to 1.4mL volumes, are suitable for a wide range of applications, including storage of cryogenic samples. Made of high quality polypropylene and available with a standard internal thread screw cap, the vials are able to withstand storage to -196C.
WHEATON E-Z Microtubes are offered in a standard 96-well polypropylene rack with a locking lid. This format is perfectly suited for use with automated storage and retrieval as well as multichannel pipettes. The new E-Z Microtubes have permanent 2D Data Matrix barcodes that are 100% readable and never duplicated, ensuring perfect data management. The 2D Data Matrix barcode is a white on black and is fully ECC2000 adherent standard.
- 100% scannable barcode Uniquely numbered to ensure zero duplication
- Fully traceable for perfect data management
- For storage down to -196C
- Long lasting performance stability Supplied in a standard format 96-well rack with locking lid
- 1.0 and 1.4mL tubes supplied in standard twist-lock 96-well rack with locking lid
|Closure Style||Internal Screw Threads|
If you experience difficulty opening the Literature, please right click and 'open in a new window'