- 0.75 mL LV Vial, PP, 10-425 Thd
0.75 mL LV Vial, PP, 10-425 Thd
The Wheaton polypropylene snap cap vial uses either aluminum crimp seals or plastic snap cap closures, which eliminate the need for crimping and decapping tools, and provide a larger target area. The unique cone- shaped bottom ensures maximum sample retrieval. The snap/crimp top vial uses 11 mm seals. The traditional screw thread vials accept 10-425 screw thread caps.
- Manufactured from polypropylene
- 500 or 750 µL conical interior reduces sample size
- Available with snap/crimp or screw top finish
- 100 vials per shelf pack/1000 vials per case
|Bottle / Vial Style||Chromatography|
|Cap/ Closure Size||10-425|
|Capacity (mL or dr)||0.75mL or 0.2dr|
|Closure Style||Screw Thread|
If you experience difficulty opening the Literature, please right click and 'open in a new window'
Write Your Own Review