- 10 mL Tissue Grinder, Potter-ELV, Ctd
10 mL Tissue Grinder, Potter-ELV, Ctd
Wheaton Safe-Grind plastic coated tissue grinders afford an added measure of safety over uncoated glass tissue grinders. The heavy plastisol coating protects the mortar from becoming scratched or checked, and assures you of a sure grip. More importantly, the plastic coating creates a greater safety factor in case the mortar cracks or breaks during power homogenization. The transparent coating allows an unobstructed view of the homogenate during grinding. Wheaton Safe-Grind tissue grinders are fully autoclavable. Grinding chamber clearance is .004" to .006" (0.1 - 0.15 mm). Diameter of the stainless steel shaft is 0.25" (6.3 mm).
- Exterior plastic coated glass mortar provide greater safety
- Ideal for tissue homogenates
- Mortar made from Wheaton 33 low extractable borosilicate glass
- PTFE pestle with stainless steel shaft can be used with power homogenization
|Mortar Size (mL)||10|
If you experience difficulty opening the Literature, please right click and 'open in a new window'
Write Your Own Review