- 11 mm Snap Cap, Pe Grn, PTFE/Sil/PTFE Ln
11 mm Snap Cap, Pe Grn, PTFE/Sil/PTFE Ln
Wheaton Snap Caps eliminate the need for crimping and decapping tools. Their unique design is engineered for a positive seal and easy removal. Wheaton Snap Caps are ideal for high-volume, quick turnaround sampling and provide a large target area for needle penetration. They are not recommended for long-term sample retention. Snap Caps are manufactured from polyethylene and are supplied in five different colors with a variety of septa. Caps with starburst slit allow for easy needle penetration.
- Eliminate the need for crimping and decapping tools
- Fits the Wheaton E-Z Vials® with Snap Ring Top
- Manufactured from polyethylene
- Choose from 5 colored caps and a variety of septa
|Thread Finish||11 MM|
|Cap Liner Material||PTFE/Silicone/PTFE|
|Cap/ Closure Size||11 mm|
|Closure Style||Snap Cap|
If you experience difficulty opening the Literature, please right click and 'open in a new window'
Write Your Own Review