- 20 mL LS Vial, HDPE, PP Cap Sep, Foil Ln
20 mL LS Vial, HDPE, PP Cap Sep, Foil Ln
These 20 mL vials are manufactured from high density polyethylene. Vials with caps attached are packaged in individual cells in trays of 100. Vials with screw caps packed separately are packaged in polyethylene bags of 100 and placed in a separate tray. Cases of 1000 vials are packed in a single plastic bag with caps in a separate bag. Trays of 100 vials are shrink-wrapped in plastic for protection against contamination.
- 20 mL size
- Made from high density polyethylene
- Available with screw cap attached or with caps packed separately
- Dimensions (OD x H): 27 mm x 61 mm (with cap attached)
- Shrink-wrapped in plastic
|Material||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
|Bottle / Vial Style||Scintillation|
|Cap Liner Material||Metal Foil|
|Cap/ Closure Size||22-400|
|Capacity (mL or dr)||20mL or 5.4dr|
If you experience difficulty opening the Literature, please right click and 'open in a new window'
Write Your Own Review