- 20 mL LS Vial, Pet, PP Cap Sep, Fmd Pe L
20 mL LS Vial, Pet, PP Cap Sep, Fmd Pe L
For optimal performance in the laboratory, PET plastic vials provide the clarity of glass and have the safety of using plastic. Vials can be safely incinerated; no harmful gas is generated; only CO2 and H2O are created. Lightweight, and virtually unbreakable PET vials offer low permeability to solvents and minimal background counts. Trays of 100 vials are shrink-wrapped in plastic for protection against contamination.
- 20 mL size
- Made from polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Clarity of glass with safety of plastic
- Low permeability to solvents and minimal background count
- Available with screw cap attached or with caps packed separately
- Dimensions (OD x H): 27 mm x 61 mm (with cap attached)
|Side Arm Size||45mm|
|Bottle / Vial Style||Scintillation|
|Cap Liner Material||Foamed Polyethylene|
|Cap/ Closure Size||22-400|
|Capacity (mL or dr)||20mL or 5.4dr|
If you experience difficulty opening the Literature, please right click and 'open in a new window'
Write Your Own Review