- 20mL LS Vial,Pet,Urea Cap Sep,PE Cone Ln
20mL LS Vial,Pet,Urea Cap Sep,PE Cone Ln
For optimal performance in the laboratory, PET plastic vials provide the clarity of glass and have the safety of using plastic. Vials can be safely incinerated; no harmful gas is generated; only CO2 and H2O are created. Lightweight, and virtually unbreakable PET vials offer low permeability to solvents and minimal background counts. Vials and Caps are supplied in bulk in separate bags.
- 20 mL size
- Made from polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Clarity of glass with safety of plastic
- Low permeability to solvents and minimal background count
- Available with screw cap attached or with caps packed separately
- Dimensions (OD x H): 27 mm x 61 mm (with cap attached)
|Bottle / Vial Style||Scintillation|
|Cap Liner Material||Poly Seal Cone|
|Cap/ Closure Size||22-400|
|Capacity (mL or dr)||20mL or 5.4dr|
If you experience difficulty opening the Literature, please right click and 'open in a new window'
Write Your Own Review