- 250 mL Celstir Complete
250 mL Celstir Complete
250mL Double Sidearm Celstir Spinner Flask The Celstir Spinner Flask features an adjustable paddle blade impeller for better mixing. The addition of the bottom dimple to flasks 125 mL and larger improves circulation and reduces the accumulation of cells in the center of the flask. Celstirs provide maximum surface interface between culture and flask atmosphere. Use the Celstirs for microcarrier and suspension cultures such as insect cells, hybridomas, and adapted cell lines. The entire unit may be autoclaved at 121C for 20 minutes. Celstirs are made from Wheaton 33 low extractable borosilicate glass that conforms to ASTM Type I, Class A and USP Type I requirements. Wheaton also offers a non-breakable stainless steel shaft assembly kit as a retrofit to your Celstir (see 356874 series). Units 500 mL and larger can be used with the Vented Cap (Cat. No. W240751). Graduations: Sizes 125 to 1000 mL are graduated in 50 mL increments; sizes 3000 to 8000 mL are graduated in 500 mL increments; sizes 25 mL and 50 mL are non-graduated.
- For suspension cell culture with a magnetic stirrer
- Adjustable paddle impeller and sterile design as stirrer shaft does not protrude through cap
- 1:1 headspace ratio ideal for gas exchange
- Bottom dimple to reduce cell aggregation
- Autoclavable borosilicate glass that conforms to USP Type I and ASTM E 438 Type 1, Class A requirements
|Material||Type I Borosilicate|
|Side Arm Size1||33-430|
|Cap Size Top||51-400|
If you experience difficulty opening the Literature, please right click and 'open in a new window'
Write Your Own Review