- 50 mL Celstir, Jacketed, Complete
50 mL Celstir, Jacketed, Complete
50mL Jacketed Double Sidearm Celstir Spinner Flask
The Double-Sidearm Celstir with water jacket allows precise temperature control of its contents when operated with a recirculating water bath. The hose connectors accept 1/4 in (6.35 mm) ID tubing. This unit is made from Wheaton 33 low extractable borosilicate glass that conforms to USP Type I and ASTM E-438 Type I, Class A requirements. The 500 and 1000 mL sizes can also be used with Vented Cap Cat. No. 1088655.
- For suspension cell culture with a magnetic stirrer
- 360 degree water jacket for precise temperature control
- Inlet and outlet hose barb connections for 0.25" (6.35mm) ID tubing
- Autoclavable borosilicate glass that conforms to USP Type I and ASTM E 438 Type 1, Class A requirements
|Material||Type I Borosilicate|
|Side Arm Size1||15-415|
|Cap Size Top||38-430|
If you experience difficulty opening the Literature, please right click and 'open in a new window'