- 500 mL APP, Soxhlet Extraction, Gnd
500 mL APP, Soxhlet Extraction, Gnd
- Used for continuous extraction of analytes from a solid into an organic solvent
- As the flask containing the solvent is heated, vapors rise in the larger outside tube, enter the water-cooled condenser and liquate
- When the liquid level in the extractor reaches the top of the bent tube, siphoning action returns the extract-enriched solvent to the flask
- Wetted parts are manufactured from WHEATON 33 low extractable borosilicate glass that conforms to USP Type I and ASTM E 438 Type I, Class A requirements
If you experience difficulty opening the Literature, please right click and 'open in a new window'
Write Your Own Review