- 5mL CryoELITE Tissue Vial, WHT, STRL
5mL CryoELITE Tissue Vial, WHT, STRL
WHEATON CryoELITE Tissue Vial, 5mL, White Cap, Sterile
The new WHEATON CryoELITE Tissue Vial was developed in response to demand from researchers looking for a secure, reliable, cryogenically approved vial to store and transport cryogenic tissues. Featuring the proven WHEATON unrivaled cap seal that exceeds DOT and IATA regulations, the WHEATON CryoELITE Tissue vial allows consumers to leverage WHEATON#s expertise in cryogenic storage for cells and fluids to tissues. Shipped sterile in cases containing 10 bags of 25 vials, with certificates of sterility and RNase/DNase and Endotoxin free, the WHEATON CryoELITE Tissue vial is the newest innovative solution designed by WHEATON to support the research community.
- Wide-mouth CryoELITE vial for use with tissue sections
- Unrivaled cap seal exceeds DOT and IATA regulations ensuring ultimate protection of samples during transportation and demanding freeze-thaw handling
- Made from low-binding, cryogenic grade virgin polypropylene
- Lot certified RNase/DNase and endotoxin free and non-pyrogenic providing assurance for sample integrity
- Freestanding bottom for stability
- Stippled vial surface for easier handling and writability
- Temperature range: -196C to 121C
- Non-cytotoxic, non-mutagenic USP, Class VI tested
|Side Arm Size||45mm|
If you experience difficulty opening the Literature, please right click and 'open in a new window'