- 6' Sub Surface Grab Sampler III
6' Sub Surface Grab Sampler III
This unit works on the same principle as the Grab Sampler II. The Grab Sampler III fits wide-mouth bottles with a 70-400 screw thread finish. A displacement plunger allows the collection of samples in a 1000 mL bottle with approximately 1 inch of head space between the sample and the underside of the bottle closure. The Grab Sampler III includes a safety-coated 1000 mL bottle and a green urea cap with a PTFE liner. An extension kit (990471, sold separately) includes a 6 feet stainless steel extension shaft, coupling and connecting cable. To use it, you pull a cable that lifts a spring-loaded plunger, allowing liquid to enter through four 5/8" x 1-1/2" slots. Release the cable when the bottle is full to reset the plunger.
- Use when sampling hazardous and corrosive materials, as well as wastewater
- Chemically resistant stainless steel and polypropylene construction
- Wide mouth accepts light sludges and slurries
- Modular design uses 6' add-on sections up to 24' in length
If you experience difficulty opening the Literature, please right click and 'open in a new window'
Write Your Own Review