- Cryofile Tissue Box, Wht
Cryofile Tissue Box, Wht
CryoFILE Tissue Vial Box, White
The WHEATON CryoFILE Tissue Storage Box is used for batching and storing WHEATON CryoELITE Tissue Vials. CryoFILE partitions are numbered from 1- 25 for easy content identification, with the numbering system printed on lid and bottom of box. CryoFILE Tissue Storage Boxes are available in six colors, to provide easy sample identification. Made of water repellent material for longer durability, the CryoFILE Tissue Storage Boxes are able to withstand cryogenic temperatures to -196C. Dimensions CryoFile (L x W x H): 130 x 130 x 25mm.
- Used for batching and storing cryogenic tissue vials
- 2 boxes can be stacked in a standard 2" freezer rack, allowing for storage of 50 vials in standard racks
- Partitions numbered 1-25 for easy content identification
- Six colors provide easy sample identification
- Water repellent material allows for longer durability
- Withstands cryogenic temperatures to -196C
- CryoFile Tissue Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 130x 130x 25mm
If you experience difficulty opening the Literature, please right click and 'open in a new window'