- M-T Vial File Stores 24 20mL Vials, 6/CS
M-T Vial File Stores 24 20mL Vials, 6/CS
- Clear plastic hinged case for use with either 8 or 20 mL vials
- Convenient for storing and transporting vials
- Partitions protect vials
- Includes alpha numerical indexing card
- Extra partitions and index cards can be purchased separately
- Similar to existing M-T Vial Files® that hold either 2 or 4 mL vials
The M-T Vial File® provides a compact, easily accessible means of sample storage and has been a popular item for Wheaton. As a result, two new M-T Vial Files® have been created which allows users to store either 8 or 20 mL vials in a similar fashion. The clear polystyrene case has a hinged lid that allows the vials to be covered and protected. The partitions are designed to provide extra protection for the vials. The alpha numerical indexing card allows for identifi cation of each sample vial. The M-T Vial File® comes with polystyrene case, partitions, and indexing card. Partitions and index cards can also be purchased separately.
|Bottle / Vial Style||Sample|
If you experience difficulty opening the Literature, please right click and 'open in a new window'